Friday Fête After Party
Tickets to the 2017 After Party are now on sale. Don’t miss out on the 25th Annual High Museum Atlanta Wine Auction’s incredible soirée inside the party tents! Meet and greet friends and vintners, browse through the night’s Silent Auction items (there are some real gems here) and dance the night away.
Purchase your ticket today at www.etouches.com/uncorkingcru
Questions? Contact the Wine Auction Office at WineAuctionInfo@high.org
About The Cru
The Uncorking Cru was formed in 2013 as a primary way for the next generation to be involved with the Wine Auction events as well as the High Museum of Art. Composed of 25 to 35-year-old wine, art and philanthropy enthusiasts, the Cru has grown to 50 members. Together, they serve as the chairs of the Friday Fête After Party and volunteer at various Wine Auction events.
Their efforts are vital to raising proceeds for the Museum’s exhibition and education plan, helping to make possible special exhibitions such as African Art: Building the Collection; Howard Finster: Paradise Garden; and Cross Country: The Power of Place in American Art, 1915 -1950.
Responsibilities & Perks
- Serve as the chairs of the Friday Fête After Party
- Receive a discounted ticket rate to the Friday Fête After Party
- Receive the opportunity to purchase up to two tickets to the Vintners’ Reception and Live Auction at a discounted rate (Limited quantity available)
- Support the Wine Auction events through social media and word of mouth
- Recruit volunteers for Vintners’ Reception and Live Auction
- Opportunity to collaborate on a Dine Around Dinner
- Invitations to exclusive Wine Auction events including the Kick-Off Party at the High Museum of Art in the fall and the Wine Down in late spring
- Opportunity to volunteer at the Vintners’ Reception and the Live Auction
- Attend Uncorking Cru committee meetings